1. Sell more back end products to your existingÂ customer base. You already created rapport, trustÂ and proved your credibility to them.
2. Â Make it a practice to up sell to new and existingÂ customers. After they decide to buy one product,Â offer them another product.
3. Cross promote your products and services withÂ other businesses that aren't competition. You willÂ reach a wider audience at less cost.
4. Create joint venture deals with other businesses.Â You can expand your product line and target otherÂ profitable markets at a lower cost.
5. Start an affiliate program for your business. YouÂ will be able to spend less profits on risk advertisingÂ and spend more money on guaranteed sales.
6. Trade advertising with other businesses to saveÂ revenue. You could trade e-zine ads, banners ads,Â links, print ads, etc.
7. Out source part of your workload. This can saveÂ on employee costs, equipment costs, taxation costs,Â expansion costs, etc.
8. Add low cost bonuses to your offer that have aÂ high perceived value. It could be ebooks, membersÂ only sites, consulting, e-reports, etc.
9. Use viral marketing to promote your business onÂ the internet. Give away free stuff with your ad copyÂ include on it so others can give it away.
10. Follow up with all your prospects. You can useÂ a free e-zine, a follow-up autoresponder, an updateÂ or reminder list, etc.
Quote of the Day:“The basic principle of turning ideas into big money is toÂ seize every money building idea and work with it until theÂ idea fits your purpose, decide on the steps needed to makeÂ it work, and then proceed to do it as soon as possible.” –Â Duane Newcomb